Monday, May 5, 2008

Friends and Neighbors

I haven't been able to post very frequently for a variety of reasons, two of which are that I haven't had much time for it and that my laptop - which freed me a little by virtue of its relative mobility - is waiting for a new battery and is out of commission in the meantime. But I've been wanting to post on this topic for some time now, and hopefully I have a few minutes now.

Since moving here, we have enjoyed living in a neighborhood, being closer to friends in general, and just being more a part of a community, but iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhgfr4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: