Monday, July 7, 2008

On of My Favorite Things

Blueberry picking! I took the boys the blueberry farm near our house, where pick-your-own blueberries are just a dollar a pound, and we had a great time! I had Chase on my back in the sling most of the time, and he ate berries, some of which he picked himself, to stay happy. When he grew tired of being confined, I let him walk a bit, and we didn't make it much longe after thatr, but we picked about six pounds of berries in all, and I confess it was one of those times I was glad Aimee was off happily doing something else, as we were able to make it the entire outing without anyone complaining about being too hot, or too tired, etc. :-)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

What fun!
Aimee sounds like one of my daughters ... ;-)
Have you guys read Blueberries for Sal, by Robert McCloskey? It would go perfectly with your outing!