Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Thankgsgiving Photo Shoot

A pair of adorable babies! This is Chase with my neice Isabelle. I know I'm biased, but aren't they ridiculously cute? :-)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Sisters.. :-) From left to right, Sarah (mother of Tiernan and Isabelle), Erica ( wish she wasn't so gorgeous - or that I didn't have to pose right next to her!), me (I've had my hair lighter since the summer, but my grandmother thoughtfully asked if I had "brought out the hydrogen peroxide", so it must be time to go darker again!), and Mary K. (the cute newlywed)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The boys - Ryan, Tiernan, and Drew

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




With my mom


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been so long since we have seen all of you. The kids are gorgeous! We sure do miss you all.

Jenny said...

What a great-looking family!! :)