Thursday, October 4, 2007

Taking A Sanity Break

Math today quickly became crazy, so I have sent the boys outside in order to have a moment of peace in which to nurse the baby and calm myself down. Again, at the center of the madness was a certain two year-old, although Drew's wads of gluey macaroni noodles all over the table didn't do me any good, either. :-) Ah, but that two year-old! I think he needs to spend a good amount of time with his father this weekend, which will be good for him as well as sanity-preserving for me. In fact, maybe everybody would benefit from lots of daddy time! Oh, I know this move is driving everyone crazy, though, and we'll all do better and be able to handle more when it's all over. All the same, I'm looking forward to the first weekend in November, when I'll be going to a conference in Charlotte, sans everyone but Chase. I'm sure they'll be relieved to be rid of me for couple days, too. ;-)
That's not to say that I don't really love all this madness, however, and I know these will be the memories that I'll always cherish. Sigh.

No comments: