Friday, July 13, 2007

Aimee's coming home!

We'll be getting Aimee back today, and I want to say, for the record, that I really am thrilled she had such a good time. I remember camp so well, and it was one of the highlights of my life. And while she's been gone, it's been fun to have a go with just boys, and neat to see Drew and Ryan become close, as usually Aimee and Drew are the pair, with Ryan as the third wheel. But we'll be glad to have Aimee back home, as apparently she has a somewhat civivlizing influence on these boys! Funny how in one sense things became louder and more boisterous with her absence, yet in another, we can feel a huge empty space where she ought to be. At any rate, Mom will be taking her up to Tennessee, where we'll be meeting her tonight to spend a weekend with some other family.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hope you are having a good time in Tennessee. I'm so happy that Aimee had such a blast at camp...and of course I knew you wanted her to have a good time...nobody wants their kid to be miserable!

Still wanting to get together with you guys once my in-laws skedaddle!!