Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Southern Visit - Day 3

Let's see...we ended the last post with my happiness over some of the best nachos ever. Yum. Monday morning I watched the clock, waiting for the appropriate time to bring out the leftovers. When that time finally arrived, we pulled out all the food and gorged ourselves again! Yum.

I already said that.

Anyway, it was lovely to linger over lunch with my mom and sisters, including my globe-trotting sister, Erica Jane (insert lovely picture here...maybe I'll put up some pictures when I get home). After lunch, we took the kids to a play place, and enjoyed more of each other's company while the kids ran and climbed out some enegy for a couple of hours. Meanwhile, Dave drove down to Lexington with his dad to meet with our first tenants! Papers were signed, money changed hands, and a burden the size of a three-bedroom, two-bath house was lifted off our shoulders. We still own it, of course, so perhaps the burden is not entirely gone, but it's certainly a relief to have this done for the time being.

We also received other fantastic news yesterday...more on that in another post.


PS It's not another baby! Someone will ineveitably ask about that, so I thought I'd better nip that in the bud before it even starts.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Don't kill me for saying so, but at this point in your life you would have to be Mother Teresa herself to be advertising that as fantastic news!

Anne said...

LOL, Hannah! You are so right. But still, someone would almost certainly guess it.

Courtney said...

You know that someone would definately think that-good to plan ahead. Ha! Now, don't leave us in supsense for too long.