Monday, February 7, 2011

Southern Visit: Day 2

We turned in very early after our first day here, so it seemed like a long night, but we were pretty well rested upon waking up the next morning, so we had a good start to day 2 (which was yesterday...I'm falling behind). We visited with my sisters at my parents' house in the morning, then went to Dave's parent's house for lunch. We returned to my parents' house for the rest of the afternoon, enjoying watching a UNC basketball victory before getting ready for our...


...Super Bowl party! Parties hosted by my mother mean food. Lots and lots of food. We had all kinds of tacos (including shrimp tacos -yum), several kinds of chips and dip, and these fabu-licious nachos. We had enough for leftovers today. Sigh of happiness.

1 comment:

Let Love Grow said...

oh my! i made the same nachos from PW blog... mine actually turned into fajitas as my oven is broke... they were YUMMMMY !!! I love PW blog!