Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rules to Live By

There's so much I plan to write, but for now, I'll offer another "Chase-ism."

We went out to lunch Saturday to celebrate the fact that we were able to rent out our house in SC (because what better way to celebrate an increase in income than dropping some cash?). At any rate, almost every time we go somewhere we review the basic rules of civilized society before we get out of the car. Apparently we do it often enough that some are actually sticking, and on this particular occasion, when Dave began, "Ok, boys, now remember...", Chase interrupted.

"I know, I know," he said impatiently. "No shouting, no kicking, and no calling people stupid."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

1 comment:

Let Love Grow said...

Fantastic Rules to live by... though calling someone stupid would be greatly relieving at times. ;-)