Friday, March 14, 2008

Slumber party!

No, not here, although frequently there are children in sleeping bags on our floor...but tonight Aimee is enjoying a birthday sleep-over party at a friend's, and it sounds like it's going to be really fun (bowling tonight, Horton Hears a Who tomorrow morning). I admit, though, I feel nervous for her! She and her friend Claire used to sleep over at each other's houses when they were only three or four and somehow I didn't have any qualms about that, and I'm sure this party will be a blast (supervised by people I trust), but still, I wonder if I'll be awakened by a phone call in the middle of the night. I may just for the sake of it, anyway, as I gave Aimee our "extra" cell phone with permission to call us anytime she feels the need. :-) Will I feel better if she does call, or doesn't?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Aw, I remember when they used to do sleepovers! Funny, but Claire hasn't done any sleepovers since those days, either. Hope all goes well tonight!