Monday, February 4, 2008

A Few Random Answers

I never know if people who leave comments here will check the comments section later for responses (since it would be something I would forget to do on someone else's blog!), so I am responding to some recent comments here:

Yes, we built the tree fort. I say that loosely, because I wasn't actually involved in any of the construction. :-) I did have the original idea and the vague mental blueprints, however, which Dave said HE could build. It's another one of those projects that ordinarily would have been in the planning stages indefinitely, if not for the fact that our old swingset didn't fare well during the move and I quickly discovered that my sanity and my goodwill toward my boys rather desperately depended on them having something to climb on (other than my furniture) and play in - OUTSIDE.

Yes, Jessica, I do remember you perfectly, and hello! I've heard tidbits about your growing family over the years since we were in the playgroup. I have a Didymos sling that I use to carry Chase in - I've never used a backpack, so that's not much help to you. :-) My Didymos has worked wonderfully in all carry types (for three boys!), but Chase is now beginning to fight it on occasion, so graduating to a bacpack might be in our future soon. Every time one of my babies gets to this more independent and mobile stage, I find myself pregnant again, and I carry them less anyway, but Chase will hopefully get to be the baby for a little while (at least!).

I hear little people stirring, so my quiet moment is soon to fly, I think. :-)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Thanks for answering -- you're right, I might not have gotten around to checking the comments section! :-) Oh, and if you ever do find yourself needing a backpack, I totally recommend the Ergo. Got it with Caroline and wished I'd had it all along. And some places give you a 60 or 90 day guarantee, too! I got mine from Attached to Baby. FYI. :-)