Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Brief Ode to My Little Boys

This time last year, I was well into the throes of active labor, with several more agonizing ones to go. :-) At 2:18am tonight, I plan to be sleeping soundly, but at that same time last year, an incredible birth experience culminated in the birth of a handsome little boy. Interestingly, at nearly that same time in the wee hours of the morning exactly two year prior, another birth experience was just beginning. So tomorrow, we will celebrate the births of Ryan and Chase, who will be turning three and one, respectively. We will also celebrate Dave's return home from a week in Savannah - not a moment too soon! I'm so very tired and ready for reinforcements. I'll be happy to see him to on his own merits, too, of course. :-)

No comments: