Saturday, May 23, 2009

Test Results

This is my third post of the day, I know, but I received Aimee's Iowa Basic Skills test reults today. Don't worry, I won't offer a breakdown of how she did, but I did want to say that she did GREAT! It didn't really matter either way, since I just wanted to give her the opportunity to do it, and actually, it told me what I already know about her - that she's a phenomenal reader, and that she needs a little work with math. But she scored fairly well even in the latter. I think overall it will be a good boost for her confidence.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Good for her! I'm glad she did so well, but I'm sorry school has been so hard for you lately. It is extra hard having your husband away. Hang in there!

Hannah said...

Yea, Aimee! Congrats to her hard-working mama!